Minikin Lavender Glass Candle | 8 Hours
The Minikin Glass Candle is simple yet oozing with delicate beauty and comes in a variety of colours. Each one of our candles is hand-made and designed with care and love using cotton core wicks and premium fragrances and essential oils.
- Safety and Burning Instructions
- Burn within sight
- Keep away from things that catch fire
- Keep away from children and pets
Burn on heat-safe surface. For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across container, not exceeding 4 hours. Trim wick to 1/4" each time candle is lit. Never touch or move a hot candle. Stop burning when 1/2" of wax remains.
Never leave burning candles unattended.
Candles are sensitive to light and temperature. Avoid candles from fading, cracking or melting by storing them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and dust.
Store them in an upright position.
How to re-use our glass jars
- Pour water halfway into wide shallow pan and heat on a stove (double boiler method)
- Place your candle container/s on the pan of water
- As the water heats up, the wax in the bottom of the candle container will begin to soften. Poke the wax a bit at the edges of the container with the hand of a spoon or an old butter knife and the wax will come right off.
** Use caution when handling the glass as it may become very hot! Only a little heat is sufficient to soften the wax easily.
Use a paper towel to wipe off any remaining wax bits from the container making sure to do so while the glass is still warm.
Voila! You will be left with a clean, shiny glass! Wash it with warm, soapy water to get that extra shine on!
You can also use a hair dryer to heat the candle container on the outside if there is only a little wax remaining inside the glass. The point is to soften the wax just a bit to swoop it right off the glass.